Michael Jackson Spotted in Walmart



Yes, it was confirmed this morning by a black guy in Jonesboro
that the King of Pop was spotted eating doo doo in the back of
Walmart in the small town of Jonesboro. A black Guy In
Jonesboro tells us what he saw: “Ya’ll Niggas should have seen
this shit! Nasty like a mutha fucka! I was in tha back of the
Walmart puttin some footcream tween my toes when I
heard a loud smackin sound. It just sounded horrible. Like
somebody was eatin on honeybuns and pokechops. I tried
to follow tha sound cause I knew It could have been nuthin
but a dirty ass nigga, but guess what! It was a former dirty
ass nigga. Dis nigga didnt even have a nose. Looked like a
smash face possum. Tha nerve of this nigga! I asked him to
please stop eatin honeybuns in tha store like that!!! NIGGA
YOU GOTTA PAY FOR IT FIRST!!! You know how niggas like
to steal out of walmart. He turned around and this nigga
had doo doo all over his face and lips, look like he beed
eatin dogfood right out the can. This nigga. This nigga.
This nigga. I just put my otha shoe back on and just left the
building.

0 comments: