WTF!!! STORY OF MY LIFE!



Saturday, I was supposed to go see the New Transformer flick! I was excited like a nicca wif no teef in a candy warehouse! The movie started and I was gettin in to this mofo!! Niccas blowing up, niccas transforming in to blenders and Big mac hamburgers.. you should have seen it!!! then... all of a sudden, my lil bwoy starts goin bananas!!! He started transforming into dvd players, nokia cell phones!!! At one point, he transformed into a set of russian night vision goggles!! Im talkn about the kind that got tha strap and and pick up cinemax with a push of a single button!!!! anyway, he was makin so much noise in the theater, I had to take him out side and I ended up mising the end of the movie!!!! I told that boy about turning into kitchen appliances away from home!!!!

0 comments: